ALL BLACK !!

Hey lovelies, as you are reading I am currently in holiday.

I really wanted to make every holiday outfit count so I decided to take pictures to share with you all on the blog.

In today's post I am wearing a pair of slippers, yes uts very casual but the outfit looks very nice and sophisticated.

I wanted to share with you all the need to understand that slippers or sandals make us feel comfortable compared to heels so why not share ur slippers look. 

I have a very pretty skirt on, it's long at the back and short in front. It also has this knotted look in front. The jacket just adds coverage since we are in the fall season already, that depends largely on what state you are in. 

I hope you like this post.. See pictures and outfit details below..xo




Outfit details: 
Hat : Forever 21
jacket : random
Skirt: Marshalls
Slippers; Seven7formankind
Sling bag ; Dkny
Top; Image


Post a Comment