STILL STYLISH IN LAYERS



Happy Wednesday loves, I hope your week was off to a great start. It’s mid week already can you believe it. 

camel coat


Counting down to the  start of the new month. The Christmas month ( December). Where and how did time fly by?.





In today’s post, let’s talk about layering and padding up for the colder season. I love a great camel coat because I can throw it on any outfit and any color is perfect. I’ve styled this gorgeous  camel coat and pair it with a burgundy hoodie.

For that extra chic layering, without having to worry about putting on a beanie or a SnapBack this winter. Your hooded top is all you need and when the winds come for you. You throw your hoodie on. 
I also paired this look  with my black ripped jeans, very easy to wear and comfortable.


I finally threw on my booties. The ultimate warm up kit. I truly love the fact that my booties are very fashionable and they keep me warm. 

Are you still looking for ways to stay stylish yet pad up for the colder month? That’s all you’ve got to do. This look is only one of many ways to stay stylish while layering. 


Thank you for stopping by as always!! 

                                   XO, 

                                   Itoro

                         Outfit Details 
Hoodie; faded glory
Jeans; primark
Booties; Just fab 
Coat; Oldie 


Post a Comment