RING THE ALARM! FLORAL x STRIPE COORD SUIT


One of my favorite things to style is a gorgeous pair of suit. I love being able to make the suit trend  work in every aspect. Suits are one of the trends that I really go for all season long. It never gets old for me. I can style a suit in different ways but there are some suits that do not require you doing too much.







This floral and stripe coord suit is perfect for fall. It has a perfect mix of the fall tiny florals and the hottest color this season RED. I have most of my seasons trends and pantone all in one outfit.

Fall Florals


floralsuit

How crazy does this look or doe it even sound that you can wear all these different colors and trends at once *whaaaaattttt!!!!. It was love at first sight for as it always has been lately. I love the fact that I was able to style this look in a way that is less noisy.
































                                        RING THE ALARM !!!
Did you reread the ring the alarm part? Its true, I just think whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. So I stopped taking myself and my brand for granted. I decided to do what works for me and my brands interest. So seriously though this blog HowIStyledIt is on fire; and if you haven't subscribed yet make sure you do just that. SUBSCRIBE NOW !




Also wanted to tell you about the talented photog I worked with on this session. She is just so skilled and amazing, make sure you follow her on instgarm @therealhbmedia.




Let's get back to todays look, By noisy  I mean the suit in itself is already saying a lot. I wouldn't want to complicate things any further by creating more noise. So I selected the most pronounced color and It became the perfect pairing.

I paired this outfit with my gorgeous red purse. The sling is easy to throw on and the size is just right.





Lets talk about my gorgeous boots. If you haven't jumped on the extra pointed boots trend for fall, what are you waiting for?. I love anything and everything booties this season. The only thing that I don't like is that I bought three pairs of booties to style and this red one ran a size small. So disappointed because I didn't try them on until the day of my shoot. Thankful, iwas able to manage through the session. My advice is to get a size up if you are ordering this pair of booties in RED. More details below.



I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I will be posting more often. I will make sure to put the details of each outfit below as always. Is there anything you want me to talk about on the blog( Fashion related  Kindly comment and I will touch on them.

Thank you for stopping by my loves....

                                               OUTFIT DETAILS
Suit; Zaful
Booties; JustFab
Purse: Ross
Sunnies; SuglassLA



Post a Comment