CAMEL x CAMEL

Yay!!! It's mid week already! I totally love the weekends because I can rest and be in bed till I want to , so yes I'm looking forward to the weekend...lol.

In today's post I'm sharing how anxious I am for it to be winter , I so can't wait to start layering. In houston, the weather is so bipolar, I don't know when/if winter will ever come *sad face*. 

A camel coat is such a wardrobe staple in the winter that if you don't have one now, you need to go and get one. Find out why below!! 






The camel coat goes with any/ if not everything you wear. It neutralizes your entire outfit and also gives an extra chic look. Mines a thrifted pair so you can also get some from a thrift store..Thank me later loves!! 
 

 
I paired this burnt orange basic top from at forever21 with my current favorite pair of jeans. I was going for a casual look on this one...I really love how this look comes together eventually. 
 

 
The right pair of boot that will keep you warm this winter is what you need! Believe me when I say," Oldie but Goldie". This pair is as old as 10 years, passed down to me from my sister, this asos piece is still chic, maybe a little extra point but it's amazing. 

 


 

My Micheal Kors tote bag was such a great piece to pair with this look, A tote  that fits everything I want to take to work or out. Hence, I am constantly carrying this bag this season. 

 
My sunglasses are from my Warby Parker home try on in my previous post. 
 

 

 
Finally, a great piece is a scarf that you can wrap around your neck and keep you warm. Love this Burberry print styled scarf. 
  

                           OUTFIT DETAILS 
Top; Forever21
Jeans; Oldnavy 
Boots; Asos
Coat; thrifted 
Scarf; (Old)
Sunglasses; Warby Parker 
Bag; Micheal Kors 

Fun Fact about me; I love listening to Afrobeats music  during workout sessions, but I also love afrobeats songs as long as they grow on me.

My current favorite afrobeats song is "Love Like No Other" which only came out yesterday. Got to listen to it, pre release and instantly fell in love.

 

Produced by TeeDot Unbeaten, The first  official single of Marteenoh, featuring Abolade Bobby and Mouzies.  This RnB record is what we all want to listen to. A classic, that goes straight for your emotions Listen and download music here
  

            What are your thoughts on this tune ? 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post today! Thank you for stopping by!! Xoxo

     

Post a Comment