MONOCHROME STYLE x CUPCAKE

Happy Tuesday loves, I have been extra busy but I'm always up for writing a good blog post. 

I really love this picture because it speaks everything I want in a blog post or photo. Whenever I think of a good blog picture I think of just standing against a wall     Or walking across the street. 







This time loves I decided to switch things up a little bit. 

This cupcake ATM was made for me, I literally wanted to take pictures of all my upcoming blog post against this beautiful pink wall. 


In this post, I've styled this basic white shirt and paired it with a black pant. I was going for a simple chic vibe with this look. 



To top it off I paired this look with my favorite summer hat. The tulle attached to this Tibet straw hat made it a very unique piece. 


My sneakers are my go to piece for comfort. I truly love how my trainers fall in place perfectly with each an every look or outfit. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY OUTFIT ? 



I have been working on rebranding the blog loves, of you have any ideas please let me know in the comment section. 





I am heading to a short vacay and would be sharing some more details with you soon. Catch up with me on my Instagram @howistyledit. 


Thank you for stopping by lovelies . 

             OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP; Zaful
PANT; Old 
SNEAKERS; Adiddas
HAT; Rosegal 

Post a Comment