Rose Gal Review



I'm really looking forward to an amazing summer season with a lot of striped and prints everywhere, including the colors of all shades  which are my favorite... Rosegal also has some awesome bags too. 

This post is my Rosegal clothing review, if you haven't seen my previous posts about zaful clothing you can read more

BAGS OF ALL KINDS especiallg woven bags and small totes play a huge role during the summer season so I knew what I was going for with each piece from rosegal.  
I can't emphasize how much love I have for this bags.. 

 





 


This bag will go perfectly with a floral body on dress from rosegal. Check this one out floral bodycon dress

Shop my two bags here if you love them;  
basket woven bag  and black cross body bag


                 What do you think loves??? 

 Don't  forget to shop with @rosegal_official by visiting their website. Shop my clothing items here 
Rosegal website


       Thank you for stopping by Loves.......xoxo 


Post a Comment