ITS ALL WHITE & RED ; JULY 4TH OUTFIT INSPO


I'm not wearing high heels around the city, I'm not trying to outdo myself or even anyone else. I'm just out to have a ton of fun. 




 This outfit screams all that. Very casual yet chic, very simply styled but sophisticated. I love this entire outfit but the best part for me is my striped assymetric skirt.

On this shoot day, it started pouring cats and do. Thankful for the amazing @Chosphotos  who had her waterproof camera ready and even told me it's okay it will add to the vibe and I saw the vision. At first I was nervous to keep shooting but I ended up loving every moment and every photograph. 


This skirt has several stripes design to it  and has layers as well, this was one of the reasons why I was attracted to this skirt the eccentric nature of it. 

 

I paired this skirt with a one shoulder white top to compliment the skirt and make it the perfect July 4th outfit. 

 

 

To top this look off, I paired it with a simple silver mule and silver, white and red bag. Very easy to carry around and good for a day out with your family. 

Thank you loves for stopping by as always. Xo. 

                        OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: Rainbowshops
Skirt: Zara
Mule; Burlington 
Clutch; Rosegal 

Post a Comment