FLARED OFF THE SHOULDER x STRIPES


Hello loves, Happy new month to you all, This is a very late post and im sorry for this. I have been facing some technical issues. So glad i finally got around blogging this look. 

In todays, post im sharing my love for off the shoulder tops and blues. Ive gotten a lot of comments on instagram that this blue shade blends in with my skin tone. 

I had this amazing shot with thisislacy on Instagram. He saw my vision and brought it into reality.

Ive paired this striped off the shoulder flared sleeve top with a pair of white jeans. Initially i was going to pair this look with a navy skinny jeans, but also decide that the outfit needed a little color contrast. I love this top so much so stylish and so not traditional. Ive also paired this look with a navy sling bag and a denim jeans pair of pumps. 

I hope you liked this post. i will be including shopping links shortly. Meanwhile i have a ton of pictures below. Stay stylish.




















































































































































































Outfit Details
Top: Boohoo.com
Jeans : Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: Just fab
Sunglasses: Steve Madden
Purse: Burlington coat factory 

Post a Comment