CHUNKY KNITS x SKINNYS


Yasss!!! It's Monday. I know a lot of us would say we wish that Monday's were optional just so that we can continue with having fun and resting like we did all weekend long. 

Let's make Monday's count by getting up and pursuing that dream, goal or aspiration we had or have. Make your Monday's count. 

I'm making my Monday count which is why this new blog post is up for you all. 

Lately, the cooler temps have sure made their mark on my looks. I just wear my skinnys and typically throw on a knitwear, jumper, cardigan... It's pretty easy to put on this look this season and to be honest it warms up my body. 

I put on a red oversize knit wear and a pair of blue skinny jeans. This look can pass for any event, even work and church. I always love it when I put simple looks together and get the most out of it. I also paired this look with a pair of black pointies to give it that classy and edgy look. I believe if paired with a very glamorous  pair of flat shoe will look equally as nice. 

I hope you live this this look.. See pictures and outfit details below: 























Outfit Details
Jeans: L'Patricia
Knit wear : Old 
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 









Post a Comment