SWEATER WEATHER : ARMY GREEN


Who else is excited about the cyber Monday deals because I am *smiles*. 

Sweater weather has got me feeling all kinds of ways. It has made me style my summer clothes in a more fall/winter appropriate way. 

In today's post, I have styled this army green jumper with an army green skirt. One of the best ways to style yourself is starting with color co ords. It's one of the easiest way to create an eye catching look. 

The color bronze is also a favorite of mine as it has a calm tone which it adds to any look. 

As always I aim for versatility when it comes to styling outfits. Here's an outfit you all can dress up or dress down. 

I hope you like this post... Stay stylish. See more pictures and outfit details below. 













                   Outfit Details
Sweater : Thrifted 
Skirt: boohoo 
Sandals: target 
Clutch: Marshals
Wrist watch : Micheal kors 
Accessories: Ureternity 







Post a Comment