CAMEL AND DENIM ON DENIM


Hey loves, I'm so excited to share today's post with you as always.

My best guess is you all had a very interesting weekend especially those who celebrate Halloween or those of you who just like to play dress up like me. 

The weekend is over and I wanted to share and interesting part of my weekend with you , Sunday Funday!! 

So yesterday I wore this gorgeous outfit to church. DENIM ON DENIM or the Canadian tuxedo as it is called. 

I love recycling things in my wardrobe  and wearing them again as I remember posting a denim on denim look like this in my previous post.

I put on a camel coat to protect me from getting cold and also love this flare jeans as they elongate my legs.

The nude pointy shoes are just so gorgeous and are actually one of my current favorite pairs. 

This outfit can be worn casually or to an occasion. I wore this to church and you can rock this look to a brunch with friends or family, birthday parties amongst others. 

See more pictures and outfit details below: 







 
       Outfit details
Top: Thrifted 
Jeans: YMI jeans
Sling bag : dkny 
Camel coat : Thrifted 
Shoes: Justfab
Sunglasses: primark


Post a Comment