NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY INSPIRED OUTFIT

Hey loves, how was your Independence Day? 
Are you all doing anything special to celebrate Nigeria this weekend? 

Anyhoo, this is an independent day inspired outfit post. 

I would usually put on a flag type outfit but this time I decided to work with these pieces from my closet. 

The jacket is a chic power shoulder jacket,  I like how a nice power shoulder jacket can change the look of any outfit. 

I have a white bodysuit top and a white high waisted white jeans on... 

I also paired this outfit with a simple white  pair of white sandals.

The outfit can be worn to different occasions. 

So I hope you guys love this outfit and happy Independence Day to Nigeria (belated) but hey.... 

See more pictures and outfit details below; 



Outfit details: 
Top: ambiance apparel 
Jeans: jc jo 
Sandals: Guess
Jacket: Cutie
Sunglasses: Forever 21




Post a Comment