ALL BLACK! BLACK IS FOREVER DARK


Hey dolls, today I decided to give you guys a flash back friday post.

I'm thinking of different segments of posts on my blog. If you have any suggestions let me know. 

This is a pretty recent outfit/ photograph. If you are on my Instagram you may have seen this post and if you haven't it's okay here's an opportunity.

It's Friday today and I was scrolling through my photos and found this all black outfit. 

I love a very snug all black outfit and I hope you do. There's just something about black, but hey, if you guys get a darker color kindly let me know.



This outfit can be worn in various ways and to various occasions. It's a crop top and midi jersey skirt. I believe you can wear this to have drinks with your friends, when you are going out with bae too you need to look snatched for him...lol I hope you like this post.

See more pictures and outfit details below; 





OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: H&M 
Skirt: Cant remember (old)
Sandal: Target



Post a Comment