DENIM ON DENIM; DOUBLE TROUBLE!

 Hey dolls, what's summer without this Canadian Tuxedo; popularly known as denim on denim.

I wore this outfit casually to the mall, but as casual as it may seem I suggest that it can be worn to occasions, dressed down on a Friday jean day at work, night outs with the girls or even guys. 

 If u don't feel comfortable holding the top together as I did with a rubber band,you can simply iron your denim shirt and leave it tucked out.

I love the idea of lighter shades on top of darker shades but hey you never know when you'll catch me in an outfit that says otherwise.



See more photos and outfit details below;




             OUTFIT DETAILS
Denim top; Thrifted 
Denim jeans; Topshop Joni Jeans
Sandals; Target
Purse; Dkny
Sunglasses; Primark
Wristwatch;Micheal Kors 





Post a Comment