ANKARA EDITION; WHAT I WORE TO CHIRCH!

    Hello readers, I hope you are doing good.  Today's outfit is the popular African fabric (Ankara). It's a low back, tube top with triangular shaped cutout front and just a regular pencil skirt.

This outfit is what I wore to church yesterday. I wore it in two ways. 
1. With the jacket on.
2.without the jacket on. 

I would like you all to let me know what way you'll rock this outfit in the comment section.
I feel like worn with a jacket sends i am modest and I am going to church.lol while the outfit without the jacket says I don't curr I am going to rock this outfit and this way I think it's more appropriate to be worn to a trad wedding, an Ankara themed party, casually if you are like me and you have a traditional attire day like Friday.

Btw; did you all notice my hair it's really growing inch by inch. I decided to give the weaves and wigs a break. Call that all natural.

Have a blessed week.

See more pictures and outfit details below;





Outfit details;
Shoes; bourlignton coat factory
Clutch; Newlook UK 
Dress: Daviva Ankara made in Nigeria 

Post a Comment