CHECKED INTO FALL SEASON


Happy Thursday loves, it's been such a drag for me this period. Personally dealing with certain issues on my plate, but I hope to get back on my grind to post consistently. 

How have you all been? Hopefully, if you are in houston Texas you have recovered from the Hurricane and the gloomy days the recent downpours have had me saying No, not again I guess I'm psychologically traumatized.Truly had a great time creating magic with the amazing @Diamondlighttphotography you need to check her out she is amazing.  But all will be well! Let's get into today post loves. 

check blazer





In today's post I've styled one of Falls most wanted pieces. Literally, found in all and different kinds of prints and forms. It's the CHECK BLAZER trend loves.






Ive had blogger babes comment, this is so Fall and I've seen it around lately. I truly don't mind I'm one to go with a trend and style it and make it my own. To be honest, a lot of times I'm less concerned about the amount of people wearing what trend but more concerned with how perfect I have styled the look to inspire you. 








I paired my jacket with a simple plain white tee, this was because I wanted to play it safe. Did you think this is the last time I will style this blazer? *Lol* no it's not. I paired my white tee with a pair of jeans. I hate to burst your burbles but the cut of my jeans are not your typical cut. This Jeans are by @Zanstyleofficial on Instagram. The jeans fit a little long so I will suggest you pick a size smaller as they actually stretch. Other than that I love jeans with such cuts lately. 









My blazer is not just check but has that houndstooth vibe to it. I totally love the feel of this jacket so much and I consider it to be a timeless piece. Guess early mornings are for coffee so I couldn't say no to a cup of coffee in my Starbucks custom made Fall 2017 cup. 







I totally love the cut of my shoes, not your typical sandals. In fact, I'm loving those sandals that my mum always looked at in the stores. They are so in right and so is anything vintage. 




Okay loves quick question, this trend is so in right now and I know many of you don't like jumping on any and everything. 

WILL YOU JUMP ON THE CHECK BLAZER TREND EVEN IF ITS AROUND ALOT LATELY? 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!! 

              OUTFIT DETAILS

Tee; Zanstyle 
Blazer; Boohoo
Jeans; Zantyle 
Sunnies; SunglassLA
Purse; Ross 
Sandal; Rosegal

Post a Comment