FACING FEARS; WEDDING GUEST OR NOT


HappyMonday loves , I personally don't know where to start from, but I know that I have been through a lot lately. It's been challenging, eventful and with all forms of ups and downs but I'm grateful to be alive and healthy. 







I wanted to try something different today, talk to you about "FACING YOUR FEARS". Before I start let's have a little chat about wearing white lace to a wedding ceremony. 

WOULD YOU WEAR WHITE TO A WEDDING? 




I received this beautiful tuxedo lace eyelash Hem dress from inthestyleuk. More than anything I love the fact that I am able to style pieces that are very relatable for you loves. 

It was love at first sight for me in this dress. The lace details, assymetric hem and the beautiful eyelash trimmings.  


I especially love it because of the nude lining on the inside giving it that gorgeous yet chic vibe.  I paired this dress with this beautuful clutch from @charmingcharlie, they have such and awesome line of accessories and bags/clutches. 

Again I intended on making this post a wedding guest inspired outfit, then I thought about the rules that you shouldn't wear white to a wedding so I decided not too. 



Back to facing your fears, there are so many times I am unable to face my fears, but this one time I didand here's   what I did. 



• I dealt with my fears as if they were merely invincible. 
• I took my fears and made them see that I was not afraid and the moment I took on the challenge, there was no feeling of having fear. 
• I spoke everything positive about my fears and soon it became my positive reality. 







Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.

                   Japanese Proverb




Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope that this post inspires your next wedding guest outfit. 

               OUTFIT DETAILS 

DRESS; INTHESTYLEUK
SHOE; JUSTFAB
CLUTCH; CHARMING CHARLIE



Post a Comment