HOWISTYLEDIT x SHEWAJAY FALL/WINTER COLLABORATION

It's post thanksgiving day loves and I'm still enjoying the long holiday. I hope you all had a great time with your loved ones. 

In today's post I'm sharing my love for networking and collaborating as always. I've collaborated with my  blogger babe is the beautiful and stylish UK based fashion blogger, Grace Johnson, @shewa_jay on instagram and CEO of www.shewajay.com Click here to visit her blog

Before we decided to do this collaboration; Grace  and I just clicked so much not just as friends but sisters, seriously we've got each others back.  The inspiration of our color/ style selection was from Nigerian fashion designer Nuraniya‘s Lagos fashion and design week (Pink and Green) collection colour blend. 

The best thing about both our outfits is that it give a a different dimension of how you can style these colors, but more importantly how you can style a pink duster this season. 

Read more about my outfit and Grace's outfit below. 






Two of our favorite colors this season are Khaki and Blush pink and we decided to style this outfits and make it our own. Let's talk about my outfit. 

I paired this gorgeous mock neck, midi khaki bodycon dress with my blush pink duster. 

I initially choose a satin slip dress which didn't give the vibe I was going for. So glad I made the right choice as I live in bodycon dresses.



Continue reading to find out my thoughts about the beautiful Grace's outfit. 

 
 
 
Fun Fact; I started wearing oversized sunglasses years ago but I didn't really like them until recently!!! 


 
 
 
I am not one to break the bank unless it's absolutely necessary. Hence, my diy sock shoes always come through for me. All I do is I buy the stockings and cut them. Pretty cheap to get a pair of scissors and a pair of socks. 

This particular sock caught my attention because of its snake print which I find gorgeous and the hints of green on it. 

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS ON MY DIY SOCK SHOE? 


 Say hello to Miss Grace, love how she took a different dimension in this look. The turtle neck  and a pair of jeans are wardrobe staples this season.  

Trying to keep warm is really hard sometimes but with the right jumper and right pair of jeans you are all set. Which was the case when Grace decided to change from our initial dress and duster idea to jeans.Saying "BABE ITS TOO COLD" lol .

 
Shewas look for me is a mix of  casual/ occasion outfit. It is just perfect for staying warm but still looking stylish this season. 

 
I love how Shewa incorporated this neutral clutch to her outfit. A great way to switch up your look is by adding a color or an accessory that is a shade different and can neutralize the look. She got it right !!! 


Thank you for stopping by today.xoxo


                        OUTFIT DETAILS 

MY OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS; Ross
SHOES: Forever21
Diy: Socks by Stance 
SATIN DUSTER: Boohoo
SUNGKASSES: Ross

SHEWAS DETAILS 
Boohoo trench duster coat 
Zara Jumper
Jones bookmakers Shoes
Zara clutch




Post a Comment